Monday, November 5 2012
Monday, January 28, 2013
Most Mondays by appointment
Be a “Lion” for a day!
We invite you to join our community for a half-day of classes and interaction with teachers and students.
- 8:00 am arrival (We appreciate your promptness)
- 12:50 – 1:30 departure (before or after lunch)
- Lunch begins at 12:50 and ends at 1:30- Staying for lunch is optional
- Providence Hall will provide lunch
- An RSVP is required
During Shadow Day students will:
- Meet the Head of School
- Talk with middle and high school teachers
- Attend several classes
- Explore our arts and athletic programs
- Take a campus tour
- Have lunch with Providence Hall students
- Learn about the admissions and tuition assistance process
Join David O’Neil, Head of School for ‘Coffee ‘n Conversation ‘ after registering your student for Shadow Day!
We look forward to this opportunity to share Providence Hall with you!